Metro Animal is an all-volunteer organization. We appreciate your interest.
The following are some ways to help us to reduce euthanasia in our area.
- Spay or neuter your companion animals!
- If relatives, friends, or neighbors have unaltered companion animals,
encourage them to spay or neuter.
- Become a volunteer for Metro Animal.
- Make a monetary donation to Metro
Animal - We are a Missouri not-for-profit corporation with IRS
501(c)(3) status; donations to Metro Animal are tax-deductible.
At your discretion, your donation may be made in honor or
in memory of someone you specify. Metro Animal acknowledges such
donations on our Special Gifts page.
- Are there feral cat colonies in your area? Is anyone caring for them?
Please let us know - we want to help.
- Support the landlords and rental agents listed in our
Pet-Friendly Rental Directory -
and please mention Metro Animal if you rent from them.
If you know of pet-friendly buildings that are not included,
please tell us about them.
- Birthday coming up? Do you really need any more ties?
Blouses in bad colors? Ask your friends and relatives to
make a (tax-deductible) donation
to Metro Animal in your honor, instead of
buying you a gift.
- If you don't know what to buy for Uncle Bob, consider a donation to Metro Animal in his honor. We will send a card to the honoree, without mentioning the amount of your gift.
- Donate your old car or light-duty truck - we will arrange pick up.
Let us know!
- Consider helping Metro Animal by donating items that Metro Animal
needs to keep our not-for-profit services up and running! Please
visit our Wish List
of items we need and let us know
if you can help.
- Make online purchases through the merchant links placed on our
Online Shopping page. Metro Animal
receives a small percentage of the purchase price.
Funds received are used for our spay/neuter and other programs.